Recording with CCX8.0

Unanswered Question
Apr 15th, 2010

Good morning everyone! I would like to know if anyone could explain me wath is "compliance recording" in CCX8.0? this mean that i can have full record of all the calls even with Enhanced agents? or do i need Quality Manager and Premium agents? because i was reading in the "Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Solution Reference Network Design" and it says that "complaince recording" is available for Enhance Standard and Premium agents, and Quality manager is only available for Premium agents, so i didnt understood what do i need to have for having full recording of my calls! Thanks and best regards!! João Mendes

Overall Rating: 4 (1 ratings)
Aaron Harrison Thu, 04/15/2010 - 03:45

Hi

Quality Manager is a separate product, but it's licensing is controlled through UCCX in later versions. It basically does call recording (for quality management, i.e. scoring purposes) and has an option to do 'archive recording' (long term recording of calls). If you get Advanced QM then you also get screen recording.

Compliance Recording is just the 'archive' recording component of QM...

So:

Compliance Recording = audio archiving/recording

QM = adds scoring etc to the archiving

AQM = add video

They are all the same product, which runs on Windows on a separate server.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

jpdmendes Thu, 04/15/2010 - 04:11

Hi Aaron!

First off all thanks for your answer!! just to see if I fully understand, I need to have all the time Quality manager for having call recording isn't? thank you very much!

Aaron Harrison Thu, 04/15/2010 - 04:14

Hi

If you have just UCCX, you get the standard recording features - 7-day retention period, and only ad-hoc recording.

Compliance Recording is basic version of Quality Manager, which you would need if you want full recording of all agent calls and long retention periods.

Regards

Aaron

jpdmendes Thu, 04/15/2010 - 04:18

That's exactly what i need, full recording of all agent calls and long retention periods, so i just need Compliance Recording correct? do you know how can I configure the compliance recording? thanks again Aaron!!

scarlos14 Tue, 03/01/2011 - 13:38

Hi Aaron,

I have a question regarding to your discussions.

I am trying to setup a AQM 8.5 solution but I get confused by the part numbers.

If the QM and AQM have features of 100% call recondings why there are different types o PNs like these below:

CR only

QM only

AQM only

CR QM and AQM

I have got these options in the UCS Sizing Tool for Call Centers.

The design guide says that I can have a mix of CR, QM and AQM.

Thanks in advance,

Silvio

Actions

This Discussion