cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TEHO on 7.X

cisconagu
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to implement TEHO for a newly added location. The scenario and configuration is as follows

I am calling an international number  from location 1 in device pool A

Trying to TEHO it to location 2  in device pool B

The translation pattern points to a route list with location B's gateway and standard local route group.

Whenever I make a call the call is going out of location A's gateway. If i remove standard local route troup from the pattern of the international number I am trying to call to I get a fast busy tone. I confirmed that the call does not reach the gateway onlywhen i do a debug isdn q931. It is failing in CCM itself.

Am sure I am missing something can someone help me to find the cause? I want the call to go out tof the remote gateway.

3 Replies 3

William Bell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If I follow, you have a route list like this:

RG 1: LocationBGateway

RG 2: StandardLocalRouteGroup

And you have verified that the LocationBGateway is not trying to send the call to the PSTN.

What happens when you call from Location B? Is this gateway/routegroup working for any other calls?

Are you using h323/sip/mgcp? If h323/sip: "debug voice ccapi inout" to see if you are getting call setup from the CUCM. You can also see what dial-peers are hit (or not hit as the case may be).

HTH.

Regards,

Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

I have all mgcp gateways. Calls work via the gateway when I make calls from loc B.

Regards,

Nagarajan

Message sent from a Baxter Blackberry Device

Reset the RL, if that doesn't fix it restart the CCM service.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: