cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7965 conference calling

toontech2000
Level 1
Level 1

tried to do an internal conference call but get the error - no conference bridge

i can do it fine from my phone but other users in my office can not.

is there a setting to enable?

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check the MRGL at device pool and device level and make sure a CFB is available.

Compare your settings to that of the phones that do not work.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

sorry but you going to have to give me the idiots guide.

whats the MRGL and CFB?

can where do i check them?

They are in the Media Resources configuration of the CUCM Admin page.  Ideally, you define your software and hardware resources (preferring hardware resources where available).  In most cases, you should have a CFB, ANN (Annunciator), MTP (Media Termination Point), and etc. defined - there may be multiple of each depending on how many servers or hardware resources you have to provide those functions.  Those resources are then assigned to Media Resource Groups (MRG) which are assigned in priority order with Media Resource Group Lists (MRGL).  The MRGL is then assigned to the Device Pool to which phones are assigned.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

David -

I have a similar issue. In the MRGL, I have listed the MRG for the local router, which only has the XCODE resource in it, followed by another MRG, which contains the two CFB resources. Would the order of the MRGs have anything to do with this problem, or is it immaterial since at least one of the MRGs contains the CFB resources? Thanks.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: