cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with IPMA proxy mode 7.1(3)

mnkojima
Level 1
Level 1

I am configuring IPMA proxy mode under CUCM 7.1(3). When I am going to configure the assistant and try to associate the proxy line with manager's line, it returns the error below:

"Unmapped Exception Assistant Configuration Failed-Softkey template for device,  calling search space and partition for existing line(s) are configured. Can not  create lines for selected proxy directory numbers. Selected Phone Button  Template(s) for this device does not have enough lines. Assign different Phone  Button Template(s). You may reduce number of line(s) for associated managers or  associate existing lines on the assistant device to manager lines."

Has anybody seen this error? I am using phones 7942G SCCP and intercom.

Thank you

Marcos

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You need to have a phone with at least 3 lines for the assistant to be able to have a private line, a proxy line and a intercom line. Then you also might want to configure IPMA manually, ie don't have the check box in auto config when you do the manager config.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

You need to have a phone with at least 3 lines for the assistant to be able to have a private line, a proxy line and a intercom line. Then you also might want to configure IPMA manually, ie don't have the check box in auto config when you do the manager config.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: