Unanswered Question
Apr 15th, 2010

Hi All,

Please find the firmware at

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
arturmeinild Sun, 04/18/2010 - 11:11

I'm trying to download new  firmware for my SA 520W, but when I  add the software to the download  cart and press "Proceed with download"  I'm taken to a page saying:

Page Unavailable.
The Webpage you requested is unavailable.  Please revisit at a later  time. We apologize for the temporary  inconvenience.

So can I please come to a webpage where I can  download the latest  software for my Security Appliance? Thanx!

regards,  Artur

biraja Sun, 04/18/2010 - 12:11

Hi Artur,

I could successfully downoad the firmware using "non java download option".

Can you try one more time, if not I can try to get it to you in a different way.

arturmeinild Sun, 04/18/2010 - 13:03

Hi. Thanx for your response. I don't even get to choose java or non-java. I get a Internal Server Error before I can choose, and then the previous error message..

Do I need a contract with special access privilege to download this software update? I just bought this piece of equipment, and I haven't used this system before. I would be surprised if it's not possible to download firmware upgrades at least within a limited amount of time after buying this equipment...

Thanx, Artur

biraja Mon, 04/19/2010 - 11:10

Hi David,

If you are referring to the feature where hosts on the LAN accessing other hosts like printers on the same LAN with public IP, then this is not implemented in this release. We are tracking this for the future releases.

Thanks and Regards,

biraja Mon, 04/19/2010 - 12:57

Hi David,

Firmware with NAT hairpinning will be available by end of this month.

Please bear with us for a week or two.

This Discussion