Help, ASR doesn't work on UCCX 7.0

Answered Question
Apr 15th, 2010

Equipment:

-CUCM 7.0

-UCCX 7.0 SR5

-Nuance Speech Server 5.0 + Recognition 9.0

Objectivity:

I want create apllication which can response when caller say "one" "two" "three" etc.

Done:

-Provisioning ASR server on UCCX server is success (status is "inservice")

-I have using Nuance Client script on UCCX machine for testing Nuance Server,it's work, Nuance server receive & success to determnine a wav file from Nuance client on UUCX server

-I have try create script & grammar, using a "Simple Recognition", it can play Prompt but ASR still not work.

is it something wrong with my UCCX script or something Missing configuration on UCCX server to connect ASR ?

Please help me...

Susanto Liu..

Attachment: 
I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by sferland about 6 years 9 months ago

Hi,

Please make sure that the JTAPI trigger used to launch this script, has been configured to use an MRCP Dialog Group as the "Primary Dialog Group".

Go to Cisco Telephony Subsystem, edit the trigger, and make sure to choose your MRCP Dialog Group in the "Primary Dialog Group" drop-down menu.

Regards

Steven

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
sferland Fri, 04/16/2010 - 05:36

Hi,

Please make sure that the JTAPI trigger used to launch this script, has been configured to use an MRCP Dialog Group as the "Primary Dialog Group".

Go to Cisco Telephony Subsystem, edit the trigger, and make sure to choose your MRCP Dialog Group in the "Primary Dialog Group" drop-down menu.

Regards

Steven

susanto.liu Fri, 04/16/2010 - 20:40

Thank You very much.

Know, I facing with a new problem again.

the problem is it's only can detect ASR only, can't detect DTMF input.

How to make a system can detect DTMF input & ASR ?

Call Control Trigger:

1. Media Group ASR

2. Media Terimination CM.

Regards,

Susanto

Steven Pawlak Sat, 10/02/2010 - 09:59

In 7.0 and later I believe that you select Yes to "Override Media Termination". Then 2 boxes show up "Selected" and "Available". "default" should be in the selected and your MRCP ASR should be in available. Move the MRCP ASR over to the selected side and save. This should then give you the ability to handle DTMF and Voice inputs on THAT trigger.

Actions

This Discussion