Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR is not loaded after installing CUCM cluster

hiepnguyenho
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I have a problem with my CUCM 7.1 servers. First, I have only single CUCM 7.1 server. I have turned on CDR service and it works normally.

After installing the subscriber server, turn on all services on this one, the CDR load event is unsuccessful. I have restarted all cluster, either loading CDR manually and scheduling it automatically are unsuccessful.

Anyone got solution for this issue? Please tell me how to fix it, thank you very much.

5 Replies 5

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Have you set the 'CDR Enabled' service parameter on the new server?

That should be all that is required on the subscriber.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron,

Yes, I found that i forgot turn on this flag after intalling the subscriber. But I have set this flag to true and reload CDR but it does still not successful.

Hi

When you say the load is unsuccessful, do you mean that when you search you get no results?

Or do you see an error message?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Yes, I search and get no result. I also see the event log on CDR and it shows "unsuccessful" from the day I installed subscriber. The status is "successful" before this day.

Hi,

Didi you maybe manage to resolve this issue, and if so how?

Thanks in advance,

BR,

Goran

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: