Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial button unabled

altesan35
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody

We have a problem with the "dial" button. When I dial a number in the phone (7911), the dial button is disabled, I need pick up the handset for that the phone dial the number.

I don't understand this situation, I guess this function is basic and there not reason to the phone make this

Anyone help me?

Greetings

4 Replies 4

If I remember correctly, the 7911 does not have full speakerphone functionality.  It has a speaker, but no microphone.  This allows others to hear the remote end, but only the person with the handset can speak.

Yes, your description is correct.

The problem is that in others 7911 I can dial the number without pick up handset. The process is, I press the keypad, the number is displayed in the screen and after, I press button "dial" and then, the phone begin to dial.

I do not know if I explain correctly, I need recover this function, because the users used frequently this function.

Do you have this issue with ALL of your 7911's or only one phone in particular?  In both cases, when did the issue begin?  Have you updated firmware or anything of that nature recently?

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

That's the problem, the issue is random, but it is present in all 7911s, per example, I try make a call (using the process before mentioned) and the problem is present, some minutes after (or another phone), I try again, and the process is complete with success.

By the way, if I make the same process, with the diference of pick up the handset before dial the number, the call is complete succesfull.

The only modification in the configuration, is the adding of the files of location, CUCME is working with Unity Express, we have enabled paging with multicast; I dont know, do you need more information?

Any idea, is not a big problem, anyway the calls are completed, but I don't understant the reason for this situation.

Thanks for your help