cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Interactive Voice Response (IVR) service in CUCM

bawanrajcisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi , We have Interactive Voice Response (IVR) service in our PABX . How I can give same service form CUCM 7.

Thank you,

Bawenraj

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUCM itself cannot provide this, any of the methods involves at least 1 extra server.

CUCM provides an auto-attendant which needs to be loaded into a separate server with CRS, you should have also a 5 agent license.

Other alternatives are to use Unity/Unity Connection/CUE as AA.

More advanced would be UCCX or UCCE.

The question would be: do you have any of the above?

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Java,

Thank you for the aswer

We have Unity Connection 7.1 and CUCM 7 We have to Extension (5XX1 or 5XX2) for Customers inquiries. Operators need setup an automated message on the number to assist in answering a few common questions before going through to a telephone operator for an enquiry.

If customers  call for 5XX1 or 5XX2

“ Welcome to………………..

If you have a question in relation to your XXX application please press 1

If you have a question in relation to your YYY application please press 2

If you’d like to speak to a customer service staff member please press 3”

if 1 is  pressed -   “Customers advise   ……… . If you would like to speak to a customer service officer, please press 4.”

if 2- is pressed   “ Customers advise …………… . If you would like to speak to a customer service officer, please press 4.”

if 3 is pressed - Phone to ring at extensions 5XX1 and 5XX2
if 4is pressed - Phone to ring at extensions 5XX1 and 5XX2

Please give me a guidance to do this

Regards

Raj

There are already plenty of guides on NetPro about how to build an AA on Unity or CUC, I'll tell you the basics and what you need.

CTI RP with CFA to VM

Matching call handler (same DN as CTI RP) where you give them the speech of what options they have.

From that point all you need is 1 call handler for every option you want and to configure them as caller input in main call handler

If you want to immediately send the call to someone configure the caller input to yes, attempt transfer - > respective call handler.

Under the call handler you're sending the call to, set the transfer options to: yes, ring subscriber at this extension -> whatever DN you want to ring

For the option 1 you said you wanted another message, set the caller input to "send to greeting" -> call handler with the message. Then on this new call handler do exactly the same, configure a caller input 4 and send it to another call handler to manage the call.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Hi Jaime,

I'm using Exchange UM services 2010 for Auto Attendant. But that system doesn't allow the caller to provide say variable (other than i.e. dial # for sales) and then use to route the call. Can you advise on a third party app that could do this so I can use CUCM with it?

I know imagicle has something that might work for you

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/UC_3rd_party_vendors

HTH

java

Sweet, I let go check it out.! Thanks

Hi,

Good to hear from you. I read your needs and i can suggest that we have a ready solution for you. Please check this link http://commsouth.com/downloads/AutomatedAttendant_Brochure_EN.pdf

http://commsouth.com/UCC-Applications.php.

If you need any additional inputs, please do contact me at prasana@commsouth.com

Regards,

Prasana Kumar

+919841027006

Regards, Prasana Kumar.P +919841027006
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: