UCCX outbound workflow

Unanswered Question
Apr 19th, 2010
User Badges:

Hi,

My customer want to send the call varible on an outbound call(manual call not use outbound feature) using IPC Action,

but I'm not sure howto set call variable because outbound call not tie to script so I can't use set enterprise call info

in script.

Anyone has any suggestion?

Regards,

Tinnakorn

Overall Rating: 4 (1 ratings)
Aaron Harrison Tue, 04/20/2010 - 00:00
User Badges:
  • Super Bronze, 10000 points or more
  • Community Spotlight Award,

Member's Choice, May 2015

Hi

As far as I'm aware you are limited to the functionality offered by the OB system. There's no scripting, so no real flexibility.

Best you can do is have a CAD workflow triggered when an OB call arrives; theoretically you could use the standard OB enterprise data that the OB system sends to retrieve some information using the built-in browser or other CAD mechanism.

Regards

Aaron

whenusayloveme Mon, 06/28/2010 - 21:37
User Badges:

Dear Sir

I have some question, for the work flow configuration. How can I configur the CAD to pop-up customer's profile when the agent was reserved. Becuase I don't see any option about reserve state to add the action.

please, suggest

Thank

Winai

Aaron Harrison Tue, 06/29/2010 - 00:17
User Badges:
  • Super Bronze, 10000 points or more
  • Community Spotlight Award,

Member's Choice, May 2015

Hi

You should start a new thread for new questions.

'Ringing' is the event you should assign the workflow to - when you go 'reserved', your phone rings, unless your system is badly configured.

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

whenusayloveme Tue, 06/29/2010 - 00:34
User Badges:

Thanks Aaron But when the agent was reserved the agent's phone doesn't ring isn't it? it will ring when the agent press accept. I've tested by adding in the ringing state but it still doesn't pop up.

Actions

This Discussion