Can anybody help with UCCE feature "Work Mode on Outgoing" in Agent Desk Settings

Unanswered Question
Apr 20th, 2010
User Badges:
Hi,

my customer wants to have a wrapup time till the agents change their state to "ready" by
themself.
So I have configured the maximum for wrapup time 7200 sec in Agent Desk Settings.
But I have a problem with the feature "Work  Mode on Outgoing" in agent desk settings in
ICM 7.5.5.

I think I  recognized the function of this feature. It works like that:
- if  an agent gets a call via ICM or directly on his phone he will be set  into work mode
- if he make a call and the called number answer  that call the agent is still on work
mode after he hung up
- but  if the called number doesn't answer that call and the agent hangs up his  phone he
is in ready/not ready state and that isn't the expected state.

(  you can also rebuild this when you go off hook and then on hook again)

The  problem is when the agent in state "ready" gets a call via ICM and  after he hung up
his phone he is in state "work Ready". Now he makes an  outgoing call but this call will
not be answered and if he hangs up his  phone he directly gets a new call from ICM because
he was in "ready"  state.

Is it possible to set a registry key or do another  configuration for that feature "work
mode on outgoing" that it works for  every new call even if the call will not be answered?

Cheers,

Tobias

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Edward Umansky Wed, 04/21/2010 - 08:50
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

The proper way to make outbound calls is to first go Not Ready then make a call using the desktop software. You won't have to worry about incoming ACD calls if you do it this way.

Actions

This Discussion