Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TimeCardView Application

According to the TimeCardView App information, it only supports 8 IP phones.

"Maximum Sessions  Maximum number of TimeCardView sessions, either 2 or 8, depending on the platform."

In Lab 11 "Smart Application:TimeCardView" document I can see we can purchase additional user licenses for the timeclock viewer

All UC500 units include up to 8 free seats of TimeCardView, additional TimeCardView licensing per seat.
SKUs for TCV 7.0.x: SW-TCV-USER‐1= ($US100 list)

SKUs planned for TCV 7.1 and up using Cisco Licensing: SL-TCV-USER‐1

Maximum of 64 users can be enabled for TimeCardView, based on Voice Mail user limit.

Is that 8 phones total or is that 8 phones attempting to use the time clock at once? 

5 Replies 5

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

8 users to enter time come embedded with the system (UC500).

I am actually investigating this now and need a little more time to respond with how to increase the TCV licensed users.

Steve

I have found out that a new release of CUE will be required to allow the number of TCV users to be increased beyond 8.

Stay tuned.

thanks,

Keep updating when you have more info.

Best Regards

Yes Sir.

Sorry for the delay....

The TCV license fix is in CUE 7.1.7 for UC520/540.

We are not releasing CUE 7.1.7 for UC560 due to other field found issue.

For Software Pack 8.x, we have not yet announced the release date yet...but all TCV fix wll be there when we do.

i have a problem with the maximum sessions for timecarview on my UC520-8U-2BRI, CME 8.1, CUE 8.0.3

Maximum Sessions are only two and cannot be increased

se-10-1-10-1# conf t

Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.

se-10-1-10-1(config)# service timecardview

se-10-1-10-1(config-timecardview)# maxsessions ?

INTEGER           Number of maximum sessions

se-10-1-10-1(config-timecardview)# maxsessions 8

Out of Range: [1-2]

If it is platform depended, where can i find the information about maximum sessions?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: