cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyconnect Outlook Disconnect Issues

dan hale
Level 3
Level 3

Hi, some of my users are complaining when they use anyconnect from home and open Outlook the connection works fine but, if they leave the outlook open for over a period of time it disconnects outlook. The only way they can re-open outlook is by disconnecting anyconnect and reconnecting anyconnect again.

Has anyone seen issues like this?

thanks,

Dan

3 Replies 3

ihernandez81
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever find out what this was? I'm on ASA 5510 with SSLVPN, if i open outlook before VPN connection establishes, then outlook takes several attempts before finally reaching exchange.

Hi,

You could try to disable SIP or RTSP inspection rules in ASA. I know that office communicator have a problem with these.

We had to do that from the start, disable SIP and RTSP using:

(config)# policy-map global_policy

(config-pmap)# class inspection_default

(config-pmap-c)# no inspect h323 h225

(config-pmap-c)# no inspect skinny

(config-pmap-c)# no inspect sip

That was necessary to get ip communicator to work over sslvpn. The problem was one way audio.

It sounds like we're still having issues with users connecting via SSLVPN AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Windows XP SP3, when they lauch their drive mappings and opening outlook, there is a delay before they are authenticated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: