I have CUCM 7.0 with Unity Connection 7 ...
Question-1 : im trying to configure prompt for non-working hours but i couldnt ... i configured a schedule with specific time of non-working hours & select it in the handler of non-wokring hours ... but whn i call in non-working hours the prompt for woking hours is playing ??? can any body tell me what mistake im doing ???
Question-2 : whn i click on corporate directory @ phone it gives me msg " Error, Contact your administrator "
this is my first time im working with CUCM 7 & there is change in phone services option .... can any body tell me how to enable corporate directory ... i have integrated my CUCM with Active Directory & users of AD are showing in End User ????
It's pretty simple actually. Here's all you'd need to do (if you have these components already, good - I'm just laying them out for clarity):
Assumption - you already have the main line number routing to Unity for call treatment (i.e., it is not directly answered by any users).
1) Create a Call Handler. Ex: MainLine_CH
2) Create a custom schedule. Use the one schedule to identify Open hours vs. Closed hours. Ex: M-F_8A-5P
3) Apply the custom schedule (M-F_8A-5P) to the Call Handler (MainLine_CH).
4) Record a STANDARD greeting for the Call Handler. This would map to any caller input options you have to whatever it is you want the caller to hear.
5) On the same Call Handler, go to the CLOSED greeting. ENABLE the CLOSED greeting. Record the CLOSED greeting and configure any transfer options, caller input options, or hang-up options based on how you want callers to be treated when the office is closed.
That's it. During hours marked as Open in the custom schedule, callers hear the STANDARD greeting. During all other hours marked as Closed in the custom schedule, callers hear the CLOSED greeting.
Please rate helpful posts!