Get Reporting Statistic - "Contacts Waiting"

Unanswered Question
Apr 22nd, 2010

Hi all

I am trying to get the current contact waiting in CSQ...

Report Object: CSQ IPCC Express

Field: Contacts Waiting

Result Statistic: queueNum

It's able to return the correct queue number via the HTTP

But i have no idea on ... HOW to return each "contact number/ID" in the queue ??

If there is no ACD object can do the above activity,

does it mean ..

I have to establish another DB

and DBwrite the contact ID after entered the "Resource Queue"????

Retrieve each contact from the custom DB ???

Thanks

Sam

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Jonathan Schulenberg Wed, 05/12/2010 - 04:23

What are you attempting to accomplish here? I'm having a difficult time understanding how other sessions/contacts waiting in queue are useful for the script to properly handle the contact it has.

samhopealpha Wed, 07/07/2010 - 02:43

actually i just want to display EVERY contact detail and queue status in CSQ, and output as a wallboard

Jonathan Schulenberg Wed, 07/07/2010 - 04:58

The IVR scripts are not used for wallboard integrations. This is done through a SQL ODBC connection from another server. Supported/allowed table queries are limited though; you will not be able to show the details of what contacts are waiting within each CSQ, only a sum of what is happening in each CSQ. The wallboard can show essentially the same things that CSD does for a CSQ.

There are a few supported third-party wallboards listed in the compatibility guide for CCX. If you want to write you own, you will need to use the database schema document to understand what is available to you: Database Schema Guide for Cisco Unified CCX and Cisco  Unified IP IVR, Release 7.0(1)

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content