EIM/WIM v4.3: Language support

Unanswered Question
Apr 22nd, 2010

Hi all,

I'm trying to determine the different GUI language it supports. The list i got so far

Swedish, Russian, Danish,Canadian French, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese

Any idea if GUI supports Asian languages (Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean)? It supports email and chat content in those language but how about the GUI?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

The list is what you have. Email content and chat content are independent of what the GUI is - that's obvious surely? I could have a GUI in English and you could chat to me, and email me, in Mongolian without compromise.

Remember that only the Advanced licence will enable language selection by the agent as they login on the web page. There is a drop-down and they select the language they want. It remembers your selection.

If you go to the web page for the first time, it displays in English. Now you select Spanish and log in - the GUI will all be in Spanish. Logout and exit the browser.

Come back to the URL and now the instructions (login, password) will be in Spanish. If you log in it will be in Spanish.

lohjintiam Thu, 04/22/2010 - 11:08

If the email content/subject contains Chinese characters, am i able to search on it? As well as use Chinese characters to built my branch rule in the workflow so that it routed to different agent groups?

Henrik Larsen Wed, 09/19/2012 - 13:10

Hi Geoff

I simply can't remember where to define available languages for agent consoles. My dropdown list only offer english and danish, but I'd like to offer swedish also.

Can't find it in any of the documantation, but it must be there somewhere... Can you help?

This Discussion