cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 not able to fetch or push cofig

Richard.Jeff
Level 1
Level 1

Using LMS 3.1 in win 2003 SP2. Recently experiencing a problem, not able to fetch/push config for the n/w devices. I deleted and re added the device to lms and found able to perform the task. There was no connectvity issue during the problem. Will there be any other possibility or is there any thread causing this ...

Any help would be great...

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you reproduce the problem since removing and re-adding the device?  Given that you are only LMS 3.1, there are quite a few bugs pertaining to SSHv2 and configuration fetch/push that are fixed in LMS 3.2.  If you can reproduce the problem, additional data can be collected to narrow down the root cause.

sure, I can try that... but didn't give me the info what additional datas needs to be collected....!!

Could you...

The first thing to get is the actual error seen when running a Sync Archive job.  Only from that will it be apparent what additional information needs to be collected.  What fetch/deploy protocols are you using?  Are you using SSH?

Hi Joseph ,

When i am trying to push the config am getting the error " Unable to connect to server using HTTP."  Unable to inmport device group .

Please find the screen shots .

Regards

Angus

Please start a new thread for your issue.  When you do, provide your version of LMS and the output of a pdshow command.

hi Joseph ,

I have started a new thread   https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2102966

Regards

Angus

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: