cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RSS feeds hang on SPA-962

chris.stone
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone else had issues with RSS feeds on the SPA-962 (6.1.5(a)) ?

The first 1 or 2 feeds I select after the phone boots come up OK but then I can't switch to another feed - it just hangs at 'Updating news feed data...'. It doesn't seem to be a problem with the feeds as if I select a different one first time that feed works.

7 Replies 7

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

Hi, I've entered this issue into the bug db, # CSCtg55839.  thank you.

Many thanks for that. Is there any way I can track bugs for status? I've another bug I'm interested in the status... If I'm pushing my luck then sorry.. :)

Sure, what's the bug # ?

CSCte50751

Thank you!! :)

I don't see a scheduled release of firmware for the spa9x2 platform.  So it's likely more than 3 months before anything new comes out, even though dev has marked that bug as identified and they do have a fix for it.

Nseto, I really appreciate you checking that for me. It's disappointing news that no new firmware is on the horizon. Is there anything I can push in a product management direction which might push things along or at least get some assurance that there will be a release sometime addressing this bug?

I'm having to work around the issue for now but this is a pain as it results in non-compliance with the standard  :(

If there's nothing you can do, I fully understand that also - I'm in a very similar situation myself...

Cheers,

Chris.

They are trying to get one in before the end of the year.  Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: