Views
Helpful
Replies

Two issues on Unity 7.0(2)

rohanpatel
Level 1
Level 1

I have 2 issues on my Unity 7.0(2)

1. My Bulk Edit hangs up everytime I open it. I tried rebooting the server, but the problem still persists.

2.Unity fail-over notification not working. I have setup notification as per

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/failover/guide/ex/5xcufge010.html#wp1457915

Please advise...

Thanks...

3 Replies 3

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

1. How many users are on your system?

2. Did you build Unity OS from Platform Discs or commercial Windows DVD?

3. What account are you logging into the OS with when you launch Bulk Edit and such?

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

1. How many users are on your system?------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 500 users

2. Did you build Unity OS  from Platform Discs or commercial Windows DVD?----------------------------- OS platform disk

3. What account  are you logging into the OS with when you launch Bulk Edit and such?--------------------- Unity Admin or Unity Install (Both Domain Admin)

Ok.  So, you don't have so many users on the system that it would be hanging up based on volume.  For the Bulk Edit issue, I would check the current version and compare to what is availalbe on www.ciscounitytools.com.  Even if the versions match, I would uninstall and then reinstall the latest version and give that a try as a first step.

I asked about the Platform vs. Retail install because I believe the EMS configs rely on some of the IIS settings.  If you used the platform discs, you're good to go on that note.  For the configs, it may help if you can send some screen shots of your configs.  For something like that, it's easier to see what you've got than it is to guess at where something might be wrong.

Hailey

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: