cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pap2t connection problem

cilimpuli
Level 1
Level 1

There are 3 computer at my office and one of this is a server. Our modem does not give ip addresses automatically to comps so we configured it manually. It was giving automatically before, after this ip problem we could not use our voip phones. I checked configuration page of pap2t, it says in registration state "can not connect the login server". Also at system information, current gateway is 0.0.0.0. I know it can not connect with our dsl model possibly but i could not find any solution how to do. Also we use a static ip address. How should i configure my pap2t device to have voip calls again. Snapshot is below.

pap2t.jpg

5 Replies 5

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

For the current gateway info, try putting in your router's ip address.

it is already configured so. But problem still exist. I can not connect pap2t to router

Hi, the jpg doesn't show.

The pap still can't get an automatic ip address when set to dhcp?

yes, still can not. I can not use my voip modem and i could not find any solution.

Have you tried factory reset?  Hit **** and then enter RESET and the prompt will ask you to enter 1 to save.  See if that allows DHCP to work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: