outboud dialing modes for agent-based campaign

Unanswered Question
Apr 24th, 2010
User Badges:

Dears,

i have configured agent-based campaign ,by setting the variables of dialing modes as DIRECT PREVIEW and it's working fine,but when i changed the mode on the set Node as Progressive or Predictive , the campaign didn't work .so how can i configure properly the agent-basde campain in Progressive or Pridictive mode,are there any settings rather than typing the modes Name  in Administrative script SET Node??

thanks

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

valiegenus wrote:

are there any settings rather than typing the modes Name  in Administrative script SET Node??

No, and you had better type them correctly - exactly as specified in the "Outbound User's Guide" Table 6-2 OutboundControl Variable Values.

For example, "Progressive" or "Predictive" will not work; and I bet you did not use "DIRECT PREVIEW".

The 9 possible values are

INBOUND
PREDICTIVE_ONLY
PREDICTIVE_BLENDED
PREVIEW_ONLY
PREVIEW_BLENDED
PROGRESSIVE_ONLY
PROGRESSIVE_BLENDED
PREVIEW_DIRECT_ONLY
PREVIEW_DIRECT_BLENDED

Regards,

Geoff

Irfan Tariq Javed Tue, 04/27/2010 - 04:05
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

In ICM outbound dialer you have to type the name of dialer mode , after changing the mode of dialer you need to cycle the dialer process .

have you tried this . do configure lines per agent to 2 .

let me know if it works .

valiegenus Tue, 04/27/2010 - 06:24
User Badges:

hi ,

i followed your steps ,but for sorry not working ,

any other workarounds please

regards

You are not looking for workarounds, you are looking for help in getting your configuration correct - because when it is correct, it will work.

So what is WRONG with your configuration?

When you run the import and the customers are now in the CampaignManager, is everything OK. Run dumprt out of procmon against the CampaignManager to see that it is as you think it should be.

See 7.0 Dialer User Guide Appendix A-14.

Now pay attention to what you see in the Dialer heartbeat. This occurs every 5 seconds. Change the window properties to have a small font 6x8 and make the layout wide enough so you can see the full extent of the dialer heartbeat without wrapping. I have no idea why Cisco don't configure these command windows correctly, but they don't and it's up to you to get them correct so you can use it. Once adjusted, make sure you click the radio button that saves for all windows with this title - so it will be set up to your liking on restart.

Now look at the Dialer heartbeat. What do all those columns mean?

They are the same as what you see in procom dumpalloc when connected to the Dialer. See page A-15 example A-5.

Look for Enabled = Y, Look for Av-Dlr - agents available to the Dialer for a reservation call. Check out how these things change as you login and out a suitable agent and make them ready not ready.

Regards,

Geoff

Actions

This Discussion