cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

C7911 Push content to IP Phone

n.warburton
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, can someone help me please? What I am trying to do should be really easy but for some reason so far it is beating me

Basically I need to perform so Push actions to a C7911. I can send ExecuteItem Softkeys etc and simulate both softkeys and keypad actions (i.e. when I send a Key:KeyPad5 the phone correctly displays 5 as if the user dialled it).

The problem specifically i have is that I am unable to get the 7911 to virtually push the application key which takes you to:

1-Messages

2-Directories

3-Settings

4-Services

5-Help

I would have thought it was something like Key:NavRight but none of the following seem to work. I have checked the latest XSI documentation and it doesnt offer any other options. Any ideas welcome and thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Have you tried:

Key:Applications

Failing that, have you tried just going direct to whichever option you wanted to get to? E.g.

Key:Services

Key:Messages

Key:Directories

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Have you tried:

Key:Applications

Failing that, have you tried just going direct to whichever option you wanted to get to? E.g.

Key:Services

Key:Messages

Key:Directories

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

Yeah Key:Applications is the correct answer. I had tried that but things just werent playing ball. I have fixed the issue after we found that configurations were being received at the IP phones (and someone had introduced some firewall rules basically not allow http and more interestingly TFTP!)

Thanks for the confirmation!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: