Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.1 - Users disabling intermittently

Hi,

I am currently having issues with user accounts intermittently disabling. The expiration in the global settings is for 30 days and the system has only been in and running for less than a week now.

Any ideas?

Have tried a few things but nothing seems to work other than enabling the user/s again and work fine for a while.

Is there a log that I can look at to tell me why?

Thanks.

Andrew

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jrabinow
Level 7
Level 7

Are all internal user accounts disabled, If so, you may be hitting the following issue:

CSCtf06311: All internal users disabled automatically after logging in a single user

f so, this is planned to be included in third cumulative patch for ACS 5.1,  5.1.0.44.3, which should be available in a couple of weeks.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jrabinow
Level 7
Level 7

Are all internal user accounts disabled, If so, you may be hitting the following issue:

CSCtf06311: All internal users disabled automatically after logging in a single user

f so, this is planned to be included in third cumulative patch for ACS 5.1,  5.1.0.44.3, which should be available in a couple of weeks.

Should of added all users are internal.

Thanks, will wait for patch.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: