Cube H.323 configuration

Unanswered Question
Apr 26th, 2010

My partner is having difficulties configuring 2811 CUBE for H.323, they are having difficulty making more than one call, see details below.

Is there a link to assist in H.323 CUBE configuration?

In preparation for the toll bypass in the UK, we have setup a Cisco 2811 in the Netherlands and another Cisco 2811 in Poland, to familiarise ourselves with the CUBE functionalities.

In Netherlands, we have established a H323 trunk from the Dutch CUCM to the local CUBE gateway and in Poland we also used a H323 trunk to connect the Polish Asterisk PBX to their local CUBE gateway. Communication between the CUBE gateways is via a separate Cisco gatekeeper.

We are finding that one concurrent call works, but any more than that we get the following situation:

1. The first IP-IP call from the CUCM to the Asterisk is successful.
2. While the first IP-IP call is ongoing, a second IP-IP call is made from another CUCM number to another Asterisk number. The second call gets a busy tone.

3. While the first IP-IP call is ongoing, a third IP-IP call is made from another CUCM number to another Asterisk number. The third call drops the first call and then establishes the call via the fallback (PSTN).

The above Cisco 2811 gateways do NOT have the feature licenses for CUBE (FL-CUBE-5 or FL-CUBE-25) installed. Would that be the cause of the above problem?

Below are the specs of the Cisco 2811 gateways. Would you be able to tell me if any different modules/IOS/licenses (FL-CUBE ???) are required:

- Cisco 2811
- PVDM2-16
- PVDM2-64
- C2800NM-IPVOICEK9-M (2800nm-ipvoicek9-mz.124-24.T1.bin)

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content