Hi Cisco team,
Could you please analyse the below and let me know the possible reasons and troubleshooting steps...
Below are the logs im getting and hence unable to backup the device configuration for the same....
1. "TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection to 10.0.0.1 -
Cause: connect timed out.
Could not detect SSH protocols running on the device
2. Failed to fetch config using RCP.Verify RCP is enabled or not.
PRIMARY-STARTUP config Fetch Operation failed for TFTP.
3. "CM0056 Config fetch failed for 10.0.0.2 Cause: CM0204 Could not create DeviceContext for 1633 Cause: CM0202 Could not access 10.0.0.2 via SNMP. Action: Check the Read Community string Action: Check if required device packages are available in RME. Action: Check if protocol is supported by device and required device package is installed.
4. CM0055 Access permission denied for 10.0.0.3 Cause: Device may be deleted or in suspended state. Action: Manage the device in RME.
5. "CM00139 Could not archive config Cause: Action: Verify that device is managed and credentials are correct. Increase timeout value, if required.