Event Source: CiscoUnity_ConvSubscriber

Event Category: Error

Event ID: 119

Date: 4/15/2010

Time: 11:37:51

User: N/A

Computer: ACOPUU01

Description:

An unexpected error has occured while a subscriber is on the phone with Unity. This can potentially result in the subscriber hearing the failsafe conversation. Technical details are - GetMsgIterator returned [0x8004000c] on line 846 of file H:\Views\CUESB2_view\un_Conv1\Scripted\ConvSub\MsgCount.cpp.

I have failed over to the backup and rebooted the primary, I have failed back and the event viewer log is no longer showing the error, although most of the users have gone home. I suspect this issue will return in the not too distant future.

This is an intermittent problem that prevent some users from accessing their voicemails, initially they are told that "

your messages are not available at this time".

After a few more tries they are able to access their voicemail, the 119 error points to a virtual memory issue on the unity servers. There are spikes of 100% in the pages/sec counter in the perfmon, which suggests that the virtual memory is been thrashed. The recommended allocation for virtual memory on these servers are 4987MB but they are currently allocated 4095MB.

If we were to move the virtual memory to other disks (with more capacity, as the C: drives are almost at full capacity) on the servers would this impact the performance? Do you have to have the virtual memory on the C drive ?

Thanks for your help in advance

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion