CCNP

Answered Question
Apr 27th, 2010
User Badges:

I took BSCI in April 2007 and BCMSN/ISCW in 2009. I have 1 more left actually (ONT) and want to get it done before July 31st deadline...

Do you think I'm still ok after ONT just in case I pass it?

Thanks in advance...

Correct Answer by Brandon Buffin about 6 years 11 months ago

Unless you can get in today to take ONT, you'll have to retake BSCI (or its replacement, ROUTE). You would then need to pass ONT by July 31 or pass TSHOOT before your BCMSN expires.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Gerard Gacusan Tue, 04/27/2010 - 08:45
User Badges:

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for a reply. I'm trying to understand the Information provided and wanting to be sure please. Please bear with ...

So to complete my old CCNP track, I just need to complete ONT on or before July 31st and my BSCI is still valid? Even my BSCI is 3 years old?

And no need to re-take anything right? and I should get my CCNP license if my ONT is done?

Brandon Buffin Tue, 04/27/2010 - 08:49
User Badges:
  • Purple, 4500 points or more

Sorry. I didn't pay attention to the April 2007 date on BSCI. Each exam is valid for 3 years. So, I guess it depends on what day in April you passed the exam. You might have a couple of days left to finish. All exams for a given track must be completed within a 3 year time period.

Brandon

Gerard Gacusan Tue, 04/27/2010 - 08:59
User Badges:

Hmmmp... April 27, 2007 was my BSCI . Any thoughts to proceed?  Thanks

Correct Answer
Brandon Buffin Tue, 04/27/2010 - 09:03
User Badges:
  • Purple, 4500 points or more

Unless you can get in today to take ONT, you'll have to retake BSCI (or its replacement, ROUTE). You would then need to pass ONT by July 31 or pass TSHOOT before your BCMSN expires.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Gerard Gacusan Tue, 04/27/2010 - 09:12
User Badges:

I checked all VUE's nearby but N/A for today... latest will be tomorrow ...

I won't quit, I'll finish ONT and retake BSCI or ROUTE.

Actions

This Discussion