Dialer should Reserve Particular Agent

Unanswered Question
Apr 27th, 2010
User Badges:

Hi folks,

I have a requirement from one of my customer in outbound dialer. The requirement is there should be a field in an utbound text file containing the Agent IDs of the agent as well as customer number and first name and the dialer should first reserve the agent having Agent ID defined in the field and then make a call to respected customer.  Any idea how it could be possible through ICM Enterprise Dialer.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

It won't do that. You may be able to do something with Personal Callback but I doubt it.

You may also do this with a set of campaigns, one for each agent, attached to a skill group per agent with import files for each agent.

This customer doesn't need a Dialer to do what they want to do - give each agent a list of people to call.

Regards,

Geoff

Gabriel Saavedra Wed, 04/28/2010 - 08:45
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Hi Sheeraz,

As Geoff told you before, there is no way to do this, the only way is creating different campaigns for each agent. But you can have another solution by doing your own script (this means you will not use the outbound feature of the UCCX). So you can create an XML with all the phone numbers and some kind of range of IDs for the phone numbers, so in the script you can check the phone number and the ID and depending on the phone number's ID you can choose the agent with the select resource step, make the call, and then connect that call with the specific agent that you want.

Gabriel.

Sheraz Saeed Lodhi Wed, 04/28/2010 - 23:18
User Badges:

Hi Gabriel,

Yes you are right we can do this in UCCX but here the requirment is in UCC Enterprise.

Gabriel Saavedra Thu, 04/29/2010 - 07:42
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Hi Sheeraz,

Yeah sorry about that..I didn't read the part that says "Any idea how it could be possible through ICM Enterprise Dialer."

Gabriel.

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content