Views
Helpful
Replies

Schedule for the personal voicemail greetings

SHeidemann
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all,

I have a customer that is confused and upset about the fact that there are all these greetings and what use are they if everytime you want to use them you have to go in and activate them. So I'm looking for some kind of help in making it happen. Most especially the closed greetings. Any idea how I could make them become activated automatically based on a work day schedule including weekends as such.

Sure appreciate some feedback here.

Thanks

Stephanie

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Would they consider consolidating to the business number hitting the Auto Attendant, which does work on the Schedule, so you can have OPEN and CLOSED greetings and menu selections?

That is all possible with CCA.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Would they consider consolidating to the business number hitting the Auto Attendant, which does work on the Schedule, so you can have OPEN and CLOSED greetings and menu selections?

That is all possible with CCA.

They're doing that already, but they also have DID's going to every extension and that is what they will be giving to the people that they have contact witjh they need to have individual voicemail greetings if they don't answer the phone. Honestly this wouldn't have become an issue if those greetings weren't displayed on the phone in the first place I wish I could take them away at least. They have decided to eliminate the greetings from use. So is there a way that I can set the autoattendant to have a special holiday greeting on holidays that is different from the regular closed hours greeting, please tell me I can give them at least that.

Stephanie

Holiday = Closed

There is an alternate greeting maybe?

Yea guess that is all that can be done.

The greetings do work automatically. I might need to add huntstop to the extensions for the busy to be more effective. Their were a few other flukes that have been worked out since then but really Standard, Closed, Internal and Busy do function and only need to be activated once. This is good news.

Stephanie

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: