Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI ROUTE POINTS

INFOTEP_OFN
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have 2 call manager with inter-cluster trunk, Call Manager A 6.1 y B 4.1(3), from call manager A is working with IPCC 6.0 the call manager A has configure a CTI Route point for the Contac Center with the extension 2000, the thing is that we need this configuration: “when someone call the call manager B 4.1(3) which has a Unity 4.0 for auto attendant and press 0 send that call to the CTI Route Point number (2000). 

First of all when you dial the 2000 number from any phone in the call manager B works fine, because they’re inter-cluster trunk.

I made this configuration: in the unity call manager B I created subscriber with the extension 8180, after that I created a CTI ROUTE POINT in the call manager B with the same directory number and forward all to the extension 2000 but doesn’t work the, but I change the extension 2000 and put any extension from the call manager A and works fine.

The only difference between the extension 2000 and any extension form the call manager A is that the 2000 is a CTI ROUTE POINT. Other thing the CTI are using G711 and the trunk is G729 but with the extension that I made the test was in the same region G711 and works fine.

Any help with this

Thanks

1 Reply 1

jeremy.hudgeons
Level 1
Level 1

What happens when it fails? Do you receive re-order tone, a message, or connection with-out audio, or drop when the audio is connected. I know Contact Center utilizes one Codec typically 711 but you mentioned that other test calls from site b to 200 at site a were successfull. Let us know what happens when it fails.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: