I've been trying to get CUCiMOC to work. I think I've done everything correctly but when I launch the MOC client after installation the CUCiMOC pane is blank and internet explorere launches over and over again. I get errors in event viewer that say "Faulting application PresentationHost.exe".
Anyone seen this or have any ideas?
Verify if this is an issue by the following method,
- Open Control Panel -> System -> Device Manager
- Expand the Mice and other pointing devices section
- If Thinkpad UltraNav Pointing Device exists , right click and open its Properties.
- Select the Driver Tab and check the driver version
- If the Driver Date is ( 2/14/12006 ) and the Driver Version is ( 126.96.36.199 ) then the driver is most likely causing the issue and will need to be updated.
To resolve ::
1. If previously set , please ensure the Debug RunUnrestricted registry setting is set to 0 - RunUnrestricted
2. From the Leneovo/IBM site automatically retrieve your Laptop Information using the following link,
3. Using the information retrieved select your Laptop using the following link, (Only seems to work with Internet Explorer)
4. Select Continue
5. Click the 'ThinkPad device driver matrix' link (under the drop down option 'Refine results')
6. In the section 'Current ThinkPad systems' select your model ,i.e T60 , T60P
7. Click the 'Mouse/Trackpoint' link
8. Select the latest Ultranav driver for your Operating System.
9. This will take you to a download page and instructions on how to uninstall/install.
10. Download the driver update executable.
- The instructions on driver download page could not be followed to Uninstall the driver as it was not shown in Add/Remove Programs.
- The following worked for DE.
11. Double click on the executable and it will create a new folder called C:\DRIVERS\WIN\UNAV
12. Navigate to this folder and double click on setup.exe which , when completed , will ask for a restart.
13. Restart the machine and try to open the sample Tic Tac Toe XBAP