AgentSkillTargetID not referenced in Agent table

Answered Question
Apr 30th, 2010

I have a problem with an agent configuration. I cannot update this agent configuration through the Agent explorer tool.

The consistency Check on Targets in ICM says the following:

Error found while checking: Targets
Agent:SkillTargetID not referenced in Skill_Target table.

It seems that the table Skill_Targets doesn't contain the this Agent's SkillGroupSkillTargetID.

How can I possibly fix this issue?

Many thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
david.macias Fri, 04/30/2010 - 05:50

Have you or someone withint your team been manually making updates to the ICM tables?  Without actually seeing the tables and the error I can't really give you a solution, can you just delete the agent and create a new one?

edimarzio Fri, 04/30/2010 - 06:26

No I cannot delete the Agent because of this reason: I don't know how happened, but the same Skill TargetID is now associated to a skill group instead to the Agent. Agent and Skill Group have the same Skill Target ID.

For instance: if now I add a route to the Skill Group Explorer tool, I find the same associated to the agent. I would only like to delete this broken configuration: that's all.

The database looks like the following (SkillTargetID 5017 is shared among an agent and a skill group)

select SkillTargetID,PersonID,PeripheralID  from t_Agent
where PeripheralNumber = 10000

SkillTargetID    PersonID    PeripheralID
5017    5000    5000

select * from Skill_Target
where SkillTargetID=5017

SkillTargetID    SkillTargetType
5017    2

SkillGroupType=2 means that this skill Target ID is related to an Skill Group, and not to an Agent.

select * from Skill_Group
where SkillTargetID=5017

SkillTargetID    EnterpriseName
5017    CS_CCM.CS_Test_SG

It seems that some update failed on the DB, and this got corrupted. But only for this single agent configuration.

I don't know how this is happened. Nobody has ever played  with the DB. It's the first time this happened to me, I work with ICM  since a lot of years. I trust the customer too, who is quite expert and  knows the system very  in detail, since he is using ICM since 4 without  issues.

edimarzio Fri, 04/30/2010 - 07:16

I found that this configuration is wrong only on one AW awdb.

Bot the central controller, as well as the other AWs have the correct configuration. That is the following:

SkillTargetID    PersonID    PeripheralID
5012    5000    5000

(1 row(s) affected)

SkillTargetID    SkillTargetType
5012    3
5017    2

(3 row(s) affected)

SkillTargetID    EnterpriseName
5017    CS_CCM.CS_Test_SG

Do you think that an AW restard could fix the issue?

edimarzio Fri, 04/30/2010 - 07:53

Geoff, thank you very much for your suggestion!

Very appreciated!

This Discussion