Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Scripting

Hello Guys, do you know a way to check if an ageng is logged in based on the skills assigned to the agent ? before you send the call to the queue or the agent ?

thanks

Cristobal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ah - I see.

I don't think there's a way to get live 'skilled agent' stats, just the CSQs.

But you could bungle a workaround together by creating a CSQ for each skill - name it the same as the skill, and add the single skill to each similarly named CSQ.

You won't ever send a call to those new CSQs, but you get then use 'get reporting stat' to pull a stat that indicates count of agents with that skill.

Of course - it does beg the question why you'd care too much whether a particular skilled agent is available if when you send it to the multi-skill queue any other agent could answer it? But I guess you have your reasons...

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Do a 'get reporting statistic' to retrieve the number of ready agents for a given CSQ.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

when i retrive the number of ready  agents using the 'get reporting statistic'  step, is there an additional step that will help me track agents based on skills ?

I have a single CSQ with multiple skills and agents with different skills levels, I'd like to send the call to the queue/ only if there is an agent with specific skills logged in, otherwise i'll send the call to voicemail

thanks

Ah - I see.

I don't think there's a way to get live 'skilled agent' stats, just the CSQs.

But you could bungle a workaround together by creating a CSQ for each skill - name it the same as the skill, and add the single skill to each similarly named CSQ.

You won't ever send a call to those new CSQs, but you get then use 'get reporting stat' to pull a stat that indicates count of agents with that skill.

Of course - it does beg the question why you'd care too much whether a particular skilled agent is available if when you send it to the multi-skill queue any other agent could answer it? But I guess you have your reasons...

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Thanks Aaron, that's what i thought, i have one  more question that maybe you will now the answet to

If i create multiple CSQs i can accomplish my goal, however in regards to reporting having multiple CSQs is going to affect my reporting right ?

I was trying to get a single CSQ because the contact center manager is very picky and she only wanted to pull report from Cust Service.

or do you think I can create a custom report that will merge all of the CSQs into a single one ?

thanks

Hi

You would still report on the single queue that you reference in the 'select resource' step... the other CSQs would have agents in just for the purpose of pulling your statistic.

You would never send a call to the 'skill only' CSQs, so there would be nothing to report on.

Aaron

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: