Cisco Unified CCX Editor service on CCX

Answered Question

Hi all,

How to active subj on CCX  7.0(1) ? I couldn't  find how to do it.ccx.JPG

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by William Bell about 6 years 7 months ago

What Aaron means is that it is normal that the CCX Edit service is in a stopped state.

As far as being unable to save files to the CCX system, I assume you mean you can't access the Script Repository. Are you sure you are logging on successfully? If you log on anonymously, you won't be able to save the file.

If that isn't the issue, can you check to see if you can save a file to the Script Repository using the CRS Editor on the UCCX system. If you can, then I would ask if you had any network ACLs floating around that may be problematic.

HTH.

Regards,

Bill

Correct Answer by Aaron Harrison about 6 years 7 months ago

Hi

I'm not sure what you are asking? What is subj?

All your services are active, it's normal for the CCX Editor to appear stopped.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Overall Rating: 5 (4 ratings)
Correct Answer
Aaron Harrison Sat, 05/01/2010 - 05:31

Hi

I'm not sure what you are asking? What is subj?

All your services are active, it's normal for the CCX Editor to appear stopped.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Correct Answer
William Bell Sat, 05/01/2010 - 08:15

What Aaron means is that it is normal that the CCX Edit service is in a stopped state.

As far as being unable to save files to the CCX system, I assume you mean you can't access the Script Repository. Are you sure you are logging on successfully? If you log on anonymously, you won't be able to save the file.

If that isn't the issue, can you check to see if you can save a file to the Script Repository using the CRS Editor on the UCCX system. If you can, then I would ask if you had any network ACLs floating around that may be problematic.

HTH.

Regards,

Bill

Actions

This Discussion