apwan2010
Level 1
Level 1

dear all,

7 Replies 7

apwan2010
Level 1
Level 1

please !!!!!   give me sample configuration  with  this topology  because   i   try  this is meet a trouble with  silent call

no anyting  sound hear,,

Ahong,

You gotta give us more more information.  What is the call processing agent - CUCM, CME, ??? I assume CME but no way to know for sure looking at this.

Hailey

I only use voip H232 ORDINARY..no use  cme or anyning else protocol

Ahong,

I understand that you might be using H323 as your signalling protocol but you have to be using some sort of IP telephony software.  It's either CME (Call Manager Express) or CUCM.  I'll assume from your diagram, it's CME - in other words, all of the telephony is configured on the router.  Is that correct?

Hailey

dear,

I mean how to configure a5300 like topology is what I mean

2010/5/4 dhailey13

ahong agus,

>

A new message was posted in the Discussion thread "silent voice":

>

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3065680#3065680

>

Author : David Hailey

Profile : https://supportforums.cisco.com/people/dhailey13

>

So how does it work now?  Do you have to dial a number to ring the far end, or does it start ringing as soon as you let the receiver?  Does it ring at all?  You said that there is no sound, which makes me think that the call rings and can be answered, then disconnected like a normal call, but the near-edn and the far-end cannot hear each other or be heard.

Can you post what configurations you are running now?

ccharlebois wrote:

So how does it work now?  Do you have to dial a number to ring the far end, or does it start ringing as soon as you let the receiver?  Does it ring at all?  You said that there is no sound, which makes me think that the call rings and can be answered, then disconnected like a normal call, but the near-edn and the far-end cannot hear each other or be heard.

Can you post what configurations you are running now?

dear,

this is capture

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: