cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RME devices showing duplicate user defined group

raindrop18
Level 1
Level 1

on the past I have problem(vey slow) on topologyservices to open user defined group created on CS.I didn't get any Solution from TAC. so I have created another user defined group under CM and I am using those groups on CM topology services because they are very fast to open for topology view. however recently I have find out the user defined group under "RME" showing duplicate entery for all the groups. I am suspected my be RME got the info from Both CS and CM and listed them together? not sure

My question is how I can get rid of these duplicate groups from" RME devices" please check attached screen shoot.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you saying you created User-defined groups with the same name in different applications?  If so, then what you are seeing is expected.  If you want to delete the duplicate groups, do so under Common Services > Groups > Group Admin.

View solution in original post

There is a procedure to remove the groups directly from the database (i.e. by dropping the group tables in the cmf database), but you will need to contact TAC to get this.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you saying you created User-defined groups with the same name in different applications?  If so, then what you are seeing is expected.  If you want to delete the duplicate groups, do so under Common Services > Groups > Group Admin.

Thanks!

currently I have 190 groups on CS, so do I need to delete 190 times or there is a way to delete all groups at once?Thanks!!!

There is a procedure to remove the groups directly from the database (i.e. by dropping the group tables in the cmf database), but you will need to contact TAC to get this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco