JTAPI Perferences could not load on UCCX 4.5(2) Server

Answered Question
May 4th, 2010

I have install the JTAPI on UCCX 4.5(2) server.

However, when i try to run the JTAPI Perferences tools and i got the below error and configuration screen did not come up.

C:\Program Files\JTAPITools>.\_jvm\bin\java com.cisco.services.jtprefs.jtprefsFr
ame
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/cisco/services/jtprefs/jtprefsFrame

So, i would like to know if there were way could fix this problem.

Thanks for any suggestion.

B.rgds,

Tong

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by mabooth about 6 years 7 months ago

An error of this nature is commonly due to classpath errors during Jtpai installation.

I would suggest removing the Jtpai plugin and clearing down the classpath info before trying to re-install.

Check both the classpath for the Java in control panel and the Windows path variable for java entries.

The jtapi.jar is the file that is looked up so the location should be listed in the classpath.

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
mabooth Fri, 05/07/2010 - 21:07

An error of this nature is commonly due to classpath errors during Jtpai installation.

I would suggest removing the Jtpai plugin and clearing down the classpath info before trying to re-install.

Check both the classpath for the Java in control panel and the Windows path variable for java entries.

The jtapi.jar is the file that is looked up so the location should be listed in the classpath.

kt_leong23 Sun, 05/09/2010 - 22:56

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have correct the classpath info so that the JTAPI perferences could be loaded now.

Thanks for  your help

Actions

This Discussion