Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1: ANI server failed to run

mwynen
Level 1
Level 1

Hy Pros.

The ANI server can't neither be started automatically nor manually. The system was running before and I haven't changed anything to it.

I've attached the ANIServer.log file. I didn't attach the ani.log, because it's round about 30MB big.

Hopefully someone of you can help me. Thanks in advance!

cheers

Marc

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yeah, as suspected this file is corrupted. Please post the NMSROOT\campus\etc\cwsi\ANIServer.properties.orig file along with your LMS installation path (NMSROOT) and the output of "hostname" from DOS.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Joel Monge
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the NMSROOT\campus\etc\cwsi\ANIServer.properties. NMSROOT is your LMS installation path, by default C:\Program Files\CSCOpx.

Here it is...

Yeah, as suspected this file is corrupted. Please post the NMSROOT\campus\etc\cwsi\ANIServer.properties.orig file along with your LMS installation path (NMSROOT) and the output of "hostname" from DOS.

Hostname: de0-cwge

Path: e:\CSCOpx\...

1. Stop daemons from DOS:

net stop crmdmgtd

2. Replace your current NMSROOT\campus\etc\cwsi\ANIServer.properties with attached one.

3. Restart daemons:

net start crmdmgtd

ANIServer should start now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: