i tried on CUCM 7.1.3 and Unified Attendant Console 8.0.
I have the following scenario:
- Operator got one call active and talks.
- Second call arrive in Queue and will stay there
- Third call will have free tone and will not be displayed in Operator Console
- Fourth call will get a busy tone
And now this is what i want to have:
- Operator gets one call active and talks
- Second call will forwarded to a overflow number
- NO QUEUE
How can i configure this? I set all Busy Trigger to 1.
Another question is, when a caller is in QUEUE, can i play a MOH? And when yes, how?
Thanks and regards,