- Cisco Employee,
Hello Cisco ASA Community!
The TAC Security Show is a podcast created by TAC Security Engineers with the intent of providing useful and interesting technical and troubleshooting information to Cisco's security customers. The show features discussion of Cisco security products, as well as troubleshooting and tips that Cisco customers might find useful.We also have a show dedicated to general tips for the CCIE Security exam.
You can find the show on iTunes by clicking the "iTunes" button at the top of this page:
Or by searching itunes for "Cisco TAC"
Show Website (with show notes for the episodes):
We have 10 (almost 11) episodes completed, and here is a list of the show topics:
1. ASA AnyConnect VPN (being released later this week)
2. ASA Version 8.3
3. Multiple context mode on the ASA and FWSM platforms
4. ASA Advanced Application Protocol Inspection
5. Monitoring Firewall Performance
6. Tips for Taking the CCIE Security Exam
7. Troubleshooting Firewall Failover, Part 2
8. Troubleshooting Firewall Failover Part 1; Guest Omar Santos from PSIRT
9. Transparent Firewall Mode; Lifecycle of a TAC Case
10. New Features Introduced with ASA Version 8.2
11. Using the Packet Capture Utility for Troubleshooting
We would like to know what you like and dislike about the show, and what other show topics you would like.
Please send feedback directly to "[email protected]".