UCCX scripting - CallSubflow

Unanswered Question
May 4th, 2010
User Badges:

Hi all,

We now have an UCCX 5 running with UCMExpress. We have a script (name it Main) and some other ones. when a call received, it's served by the Main script, after hearing some information, the caller can press some keys to get to the others. I do it by using CallSubflow step in the Main script. Things seemed to be good till I took a close look at the reporting database of the UCCX server: if a call served by the Main and then by (for example) script XYZ, we have two record with same sessionID. For some calls, the disconnect time of the first record (served by Main script) is later than the disconnect time of the second on (served by the XYZ script), and I surely know that there's something wrong here.

Could somebody explain this for me and give me workarounds?

Thanks,

hoanghiep

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
vhawlaphant Thu, 05/06/2010 - 13:54
User Badges:

I do not know the answer, but can you chaeck to see the use of "call redirect" for transfer instead "call consult" transfer?

hoanghiep Thu, 05/06/2010 - 18:19
User Badges:

Thanks for your reply, but I don't use Call Redirect or Call Transfer step. I use Callsubflow step.

vhawlaphant Fri, 05/07/2010 - 06:42
User Badges:

Hi,

I assume your "MAIN" script call subflow script. From subflow script, do you use call redirect transfer to any queue or any DN? If you use them, may be try to use call consult transfer to see that will help. Thanks.

wjrobbenjr Fri, 05/07/2010 - 12:43
User Badges:

Begin Quote:

Hi all,

We have an UCCX version 5  running with UCM Express.

We have a script (name it Main) and some other  ones.

When a call is received, it's served by the Main script.

After  hearing some information, the caller can press some keys to get to the  other scripts.

I do it by using the CallSubflow step in the Main script.

Things  seemed to be good unill I took a close look at the reporting database of  the UCCX server.

If a call is served by the Main script, and then by (for example)  script XYZ, we have two records with same session ID.

For some calls, the  disconnect time of the first record (served by Main script) is later  than the disconnect time of the second one (served by the XYZ script),  and I surely know that there's something wrong here.

Could  somebody explain this for me and give me workarounds?

Thanks,

hoanghiep

End Quote.

Call is received @ 20:00 by Main.

Call is sent to SubFlow_1 @ 20:01. (Call is still running in Main, waiting for SubFlow_1 to return.)
Call is returned to Main by SubFlow_1 @ 20:02.  (Call ends in SubFlow_1 here.)
Call ends in Main @ 20:03 when caller hangs up.

The above shows that the end time of this call in the SubFlow_1 script is 20:02.

The above shows that the end time of this call in the Main script is 20:03.

This seems like normal behavior to me.  You don't agree?

Aaron Harrison Fri, 05/07/2010 - 14:54
User Badges:
  • Super Bronze, 10000 points or more
  • Community Spotlight Award,

Member's Choice, May 2015

Hi

Yes - sounds normal to me.

Script 1 launches.

Then launches script 2 as a subflow

Script 2 ends

Returns control to script 1

Script 1 ends.