Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

wireless Accesspoint 1140

Dear Sir,

I need to configure accesspoint 1140 in my local lan. I have 5 vlans in my network.

when i configure all ssid and vlan in 1140 i am unable to ping from 1140 to my other vlans except that vlan which are assign to ssid.  from other vlans to 1140 interface ip also not pinging.

Done things:-  I trunk 2960 switch port which is connected to 1140 access point.

3750 i configure dhcp pool for two SSID which i configure on 3750 with vlan created on 1140 and 3750.

can you tell what i have to do on switch side and accesspoint. to ping from access point to other vlans and other vlans to access point.

i am new on cisco.

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Would be nice if you can post your config for us to have a review. 

Dear Friend,

I did not configured right know, suppose new access point 1140 and i  need to connect to switch 2960.  I have 5 vlans on switch.  Just i trunk  that port which i need to connect 1140.  but when i was connected  accesspoint to switch with manual ip address it will not ping from  access point to other vlan or even default gateway of access point.

what i have to do?

Dear Friend,

I did not configured right know, suppose new access point 1140 and i need to connect to switch 2960.  I have 5 vlans on switch.  Just i trunk that port which i need to connect 1140.  but when i was connected accesspoint to switch with manual ip address it will not ping from access point to other vlan or even default gateway of access point.

what i have to do?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: