Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

wireless Accesspoint 1140

Dear Sir,

I need to configure accesspoint 1140 in my local lan. I have 5 vlans in my network.

when i configure all ssid and vlan in 1140 i am unable to ping from 1140 to my other vlans except that vlan which are assign to ssid.  from other vlans to 1140 interface ip also not pinging.

Done things:-  I trunk 2960 switch port which is connected to 1140 access point.

3750 i configure dhcp pool for two SSID which i configure on 3750 with vlan created on 1140 and 3750.

can you tell what i have to do on switch side and accesspoint. to ping from access point to other vlans and other vlans to access point.

i am new on cisco.

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Would be nice if you can post your config for us to have a review. 

Dear Friend,

I did not configured right know, suppose new access point 1140 and i  need to connect to switch 2960.  I have 5 vlans on switch.  Just i trunk  that port which i need to connect 1140.  but when i was connected  accesspoint to switch with manual ip address it will not ping from  access point to other vlan or even default gateway of access point.

what i have to do?

Dear Friend,

I did not configured right know, suppose new access point 1140 and i need to connect to switch 2960.  I have 5 vlans on switch.  Just i trunk that port which i need to connect 1140.  but when i was connected accesspoint to switch with manual ip address it will not ping from access point to other vlan or even default gateway of access point.

what i have to do?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card