cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SBCS Support - help needed?

finalconnect
Level 3
Level 3

For the last 4 days I have been having significant hold times (over an hour every call) getting anyone in the SBCS support team to respond or even return my call back pleas. Does anyone know if there is a way to submit a case online? Even my little company allows for online and email cases to be created....

Also, is anyone working at the SBCS UC support team? No one seems to be able to take a call or return it on that team. They sure won't take an emailed or online case entry, but love hiding behind email when they don't want to call you.

Anyone?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The service description of the Small Business Pro Rapid Replacement Service is located at www.cisco.com/go/servicedescriptions. Or the direct link is http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/docs/Cisco_Small_Business_Pro_Services.pdf.  

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

daviddun
Level 3
Level 3

Do you have an active case with the SBSC?

can you e-mail me directly, I am on the UC team here at SBSC and have been available for calls all day long, no wait time

davdunla@cisco.com

Have a great day

That bullshit. I've been on hold for 6 plus minutes now to the 866-606-1866 number. I love the "all voice engineers are busy" message. I also tried chatting via the link on this site. I got disconnected when the foreign rep tried to transfer me to the US. That made me even happier.

Michael,

Glad I was able to get involved and work with on your issue.

Have a great day :)

If I have purchased SBCS4 contract - 24x7x4, what does the 4 hour relate to? Is it only 4 hours for product replacement or is the 4 hours for support response?

24 x 7 x 4 = 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 4 hour RMA

So is there any web link or post that outlines the expect response time from the SBCS team? Being a partner, I need to make sure I represent realistic expectations to the client.

For example a choppy CUE situation: I need to be able to tell the client that if this occurs it could be 4 to 5 days before the fix can be implemented.

The Support Contract presentation on PEC should cover the details of the service.

Marcos

Thanks, but I'm looking for more legal text that I can provide to a client. I presentation is not quite what I am looking to provide a client.

The service description of the Small Business Pro Rapid Replacement Service is located at www.cisco.com/go/servicedescriptions. Or the direct link is http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/docs/Cisco_Small_Business_Pro_Services.pdf.  

That is what I was looking for - thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: