Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Barge-in and Intercept

Jose Arango
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

When i open the supervisor desktop and an agent has an active call, i try to barge and intercept the call but i can´t because the buttons are disable. How can i activate them  or if i  have to configure something in the Call manager server?

UCCX 7

CM 7

Thanks for your help

Jose

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

William Bell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you selecting the agent and associated call leg before attempting the action?

I do not think there is a special CCX or CCM config . Aside from ensuring the dialplan allows the transaction.

Hth.

Regards,

Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

View solution in original post

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CSD requires CAD running at the same time for call intervention features such as these.  Are you running CSD and CAD at the same time?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

William Bell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you selecting the agent and associated call leg before attempting the action?

I do not think there is a special CCX or CCM config . Aside from ensuring the dialplan allows the transaction.

Hth.

Regards,

Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CSD requires CAD running at the same time for call intervention features such as these.  Are you running CSD and CAD at the same time?

Yeah, now it´s working, then i have tu run CSD and CAD at the same time.

Thank you very much

When you launch CSD, it pops a message that says exactly this.  Were you just ignoring it this whole time?

Also...

When you run just CSD, it takes one agent license.

When you run just CAD, it takes one agent license.

When you run both CSD and CAD, it takes one agent license.

Some people think it takes two agent licenses to run both CSD and CAD, and it does not.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: