I've searched and searched and can't find the answer to this scenario:
- Small Win2K8 domain with 10 workstations.
- Domain controller supplies DNS to the workstations
- Private SSID for the owner's laptop
- Has access to the Win2K8 DC ( for DNS services and network shares, etc )
- Can see the other workstations as well.
- Public SSID for clients to use while waiting ( dental office )
- Cannot see the Win2K8 domain for obvious reasons
- Each wireless client on the Public SSID should see other clients on the same SSID
- I think I have that figured out OK.
- Users should only be allowed to access the Web.
My question is:
- How do I configure the router to deliver DNS to the Public SSID but not the Private
- the Private needs to retrieve DNS from the server in order to access all network resources
- the Public ONLY needs Internet access...
Can this be done??
Thanks in advance!
rudy !@! trin!iti !.! ca! remove all !
I have this problem too.