UCCE Questions

Unanswered Question
May 6th, 2010
User Badges:

Team:

a) regarding ECC variables if the CTIOS does custom work on new ECC variables is there a way to look at the standard CVP ECC variables and ensure that they do not get corrupted? Is there any sql table  like TCD that will have the ECC data for each call?

b) Will the CTIOS log with some trace level or tool that dumps all the ECC for a call?

c) regarding RCD router error code could you point me to a 7.X troubleshooting document that lists them, what they mean and what to do

d) any useful SQL joins that will dump the RCD and corresponding TCD records for a call?

e) Regarding calls with same RCKday, RCK but unique sequence numbers is there a reference document explaining the characteristics of such calls?

Thank you.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
david.macias Thu, 05/06/2010 - 06:04
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

a) regarding ECC variables if the CTIOS does custom work on new ECC  variables is there a way to look at the standard CVP ECC variables and  ensure that they do not get corrupted? Is there any sql table  like TCD  that will have the ECC data for each call?

How do they get corrupted?  You can make them persistent and look at the TCV table.

b) Will the CTIOS log  with some trace level or tool that dumps all the ECC for a call?

No, you can put your ECC variables in a PV and that will be in the CTIOS logs.

c)  regarding RCD router error code could you point me to a 7.X  troubleshooting document that lists them, what they mean and what to do

Google is your friend.

d)  any useful SQL joins that will dump the RCD and corresponding TCD  records for a call?

I've some a few posted on the forum.

e) Regarding calls with same RCKday, RCK but  unique sequence numbers is there a reference document explaining the  characteristics of such calls?

ICM database schema.

david

Edward Umansky Fri, 05/07/2010 - 08:51
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

CTIOS should trace all call data along with the CallBegin event. I don't recall what trace level you need exactly for that.

Actions

This Discussion