Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS SE & CSACS for windows

adamgibs7
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Friends,

If i order  Access Control Server Solution Engine (ACS SE) CSACS-1120-K9, i should'nt order a CSACS for windows  CD,????? Is it ACS server is built-in in ACS SE no need of installing  windows OS and on top of that ACS server ,i m confuse regarding the  product.

Can  anybody help me for this,i have been through the cisco web site but not  pretty sure regarding these two product.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

adamgibs7 wrote:

Hello Friends,

If i order  Access Control Server Solution Engine (ACS SE) CSACS-1120-K9, i should'nt order a CSACS for windows  CD,????? Is it ACS server is built-in in ACS SE no need of installing  windows OS and on top of that ACS server ,i m confuse regarding the  product.

Can  anybody help me for this,i have been through the cisco web site but not  pretty sure regarding these two product.

Thanks

Adam

The ACS Solution Engine is a dedicated appliance that runs the ACS software so no you don't need to purchase a separate version for windows.

Jon

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

adamgibs7 wrote:

Hello Friends,

Thanks

Adam

The ACS Solution Engine is a dedicated appliance that runs the ACS software so no you don't need to purchase a separate version for windows.

Jon

Thanks Jon,

Although now buying the 5.x version would be a better bet. (Which is also available as a vmware appliance).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card