cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

“If there’s one thing you want to improve it’s your [support website] Search function.” -- Cisco Customer

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Here’s your chance to help Cisco do it. We’re looking for a few good, willing minds to join the Search Advisory Board for Cisco Online Technical Support.

Have Ideas for a Better Cisco Support Website?

Apply to join the Search Advisory Board for Cisco Online Technical Support.

If I’m selected for the Search Advisory Board what will I be doing?

As your organization’s Board representative you’ll join other Cisco customers and partners to recommend how we can improve our Support Website Search function.

How often will the Board meet?

Cisco will convene two 90-minute Board sessions beginning in June 2010. We’re hoping for productive interaction that generates good, actionable ideas quickly.

How will I be briefed and stay up to date?

Board members will have access to a private online space in the Cisco Support Community. You can view the agenda and content before meetings, share comments and ideas with other members, and see Cisco responses to Board recommendations.

How do I apply?

That’s simple. Send us an e-mail at cisco-search-support@external.cisco.com by May 18th, 2010. Tell us in a sentence or two why you’d like to join this Board and provide your contact information We’ll respond to you by May 27th.

Please apply now to influence the next generation of Cisco online technical support! E-mail us at cisco-search-support@external.cisco.com.

Cheers, Dan
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I just replied from my personal account.

Must be a mail filter on your end...maybe you filter on animals and we come from Big Fish.... I blame Dan

Mike

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

burleyman
Level 8
Level 8

Dan,

I would improve the email address.....I keep getting rejected when I try and email the address given.... or is this by design for me 

Mike

Mike,

I just used the email successfully.  Let us check it out and we'll get back to you.

Cheers,

Tim

Here is the error I am seeing.....it does not like our address.

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.

Mike

Must be a mail filter on your end...maybe you filter on animals and we come from Big Fish.... I blame Dan

Mike

Mike,

Sure, go after the easy target.  Could it be user error?   I think the alias was set up incorrectly.  We are looking at getting it fixed.  It takes a bit of time for it to propagate so I'll post again when it's active.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

burleyman wrote:

Mike

I'm also good with blaming Dan. 

It could be a PICNIC error...I am getting old...

Did you get my email from my personal account? We actually had a site blacklisting animal names so we got on that list becasue it shows we come from BigFish.com

Dan I could never truly blame you because you are the fixer of all.

Dan is the man

if he can't fix it noone can

in fact I am his bigest fan

he is someone who gives a damn

because when you want it fixed he always has a plan

Mike

Mike,

I'll have to show my wife this.  My guess is she'll disagree

Cheers, Dan

oops.....I forgot the filter for d*mn    but you got the point...

Mike

Gee whiz, Mike. 

Hi Mike,

Should be all fixed now.  Try using the following address cisco-search-support@external.cisco.com.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

I just sent it.....so far no rejection..... see you are the "Fixer of All"  

Mike

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links