cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCC Server - displaying phone status

brian-schultz
Level 1
Level 1

With UCC Server 1.5.1, the status always shows the users line as idle.  Is there a way to configure it so it shows when the user is on the phone?  Everything else seems to be working with the CallConnector server as far as Availability status, IM, etc.  We would just like to be able to see when someone is on the phone.  Is this possible?

Thanks,

Brian

6 Replies 6

If you stop the UCC services and go into the server configuration wizard are you able to see the radius messages sent from the router to UCC?

Cole

Yes, radius is set up properly.

Hi Brian,

I've attached the sample of the radius configuration. Would you please double check if it is configured correctly in your CME?

Another possible cause: if you restrict a group to receive caller-id and presence status for groups in Server Wizard, users in this group can't receive call/presence status from restricted group.

Hope this resolves the issue. Otherwise, can we setup a webEx session to get this resolved? Please provide us your email address and let us know when is a good time to connect, then I'll send you a webEx invitation.

Regards,

CallConnector Team.

Thanks for the sample radius config.  There are definitely some commands there that I do not have configured.  I will try this out and will let you know.

bjames
Level 5
Level 5

Brian,

I posted the same question before, the only status is if you expand the Call connector contacts and see if they are on the line. Is this where you are looking or are you talking about the red, green, yellow orb? If the later, this is just a setting the user can select and it does not have any bearing on the line status.

Bob

Bob,

I'm looking for the status of if they are on the phone or not.  Currently, all phones show idle if they are on the phone.

The orb for Available, Busy, etc. works just fine, but that doesn't change automatically if you are on the phone (which maybe it should).

I'm going to try the radius config example later today and will post back.

Brian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: